The use of manifestation affirmations is a very powerful technique to enable your subconscious mind to see and believe in your limitless potential.
Throughout the day we are constantly having conversations in our minds.
Often, these conversations turn into negative self-talk.
By using positive affirmations, we can re-program our mind to positive thoughts and limit the amount of negative chatter.
An affirmation is a positive view, outcome or phrase you wish to see in your life. Later on in this article we’ll share a selection of affirmations to help you find and create your own.
Through the words you use in your affirmations, you are reshaping your life.
You are manifesting a future full of positive possibilities.
You are bringing new and healthy things into your life and eliminating negative influences. When you say your affirmations, it is important for you to hold in your mind that vision of you new self as if it were already true.
By repeating these affirmations, you are making your intentions clear to the universe.
The universe will respond and ensure that your affirmations become reality. Thousands of people from across the globe have made significant and lasting differences in their life, using positive manifestation affirmations.
How Do Affirmations Work?
We constantly face both physical and mental internal obstacles, which may at times seem insurmountable.
By using affirmations, we cause our subconscious mind to find a way to overcome these challenges. As with anything in life, repetition and consistency is the key to success.
We condition and strengthen our mind by repeating these affirmations on a regular basis.
This causes both a mental and physical change in our minds, by creating and strengthening new neural pathways.
Through consistent repetition our mind adopts the affirmations as truth and manifests the life we desire.
5 Ways to Use Manifestation Affirmations
The choice of which affirmation method to use is entirely yours.
1. Write affirmations each day
A popular method is to write them down each day. Many people like this method because it gives them the chance to sit quietly in a comfortable place where they will be undisturbed.
As you write each phrase you have time to reflect on its meaning for you and your life.
2. Read each affirmation and say it out loud
This is the most tried and tested method for affirmations.
For added impact, read the affirmations out loud, look in the mirror and make eye contact with yourself while speaking slowly in a calm, clear voice.
Speak with conviction to make this method super effective.
3. Record yourself saying affirmations and then listen to them
If you choose to record the affirmations and listen to them, then listen to them when you fall asleep.
This is the perfect time to take the information deep into your subconscious.
4. Have someone read them to you and you repeat them
Sharing the affirmations with others can be away to give the affirmations increased power in your life.
5. Read each affirmation and repeat it in your head (not out loud)
A method that is particularly useful to individuals who are constantly on the go, is to repeat the manifestation affirmations in your head.
The advantage of this method is that it can be done anywhere at any time.
Whichever method you choose, limit your affirmations to between 3 and 10 powerful statements and enjoy the process.
Never let it start to feel like a chore. Imagine you are talking to a good friend, be gentle, loving, kind and nurturing to yourself.
Repeating Positive Statements
Throughout our lives we pick up baggage in the form of limiting beliefs. Those limiting beliefs keep us stuck.
Repeating affirmations helps us to feel relaxed, empowered and ready to let go of those limiting beliefs.
Remember it is a process of letting go, and not one of trying to fight or resist the beliefs.
Imagine that you are standing on a bridge above a river. Every time you uncover a limiting belief, imagine holding it over the edge of the bridge. Let go and watch how it falls and lands gently in the water. Let go of it as you see it floating gently downstream.
Here are some powerful positive affirmations to get you started:
- I am fulfilling my life’s purpose
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- I love myself unconditionally
- I have powerful resources within me to make positive changes in my life
- My body, mind and spirit are in perfect balance
- I create my reality through conscious choices
- Prosperity and affluence are gifts I deserve
- I am joyful and happy with all aspects of my life
- I use all the resources I am given wisely
- I love and respect my body by taking care of it
- I am the creator of my life as I declare it
- Infinite abundance is my gift to claim
- I am living the best version of myself
- I always find a way
- There are no limits to what’s possible for me
- My life is filled with laughter
- I radiate confidence in everything I do
- Everything I do is good for me
- I am comfortable with, and love being me
- I deserve to be the unique and wonderful individual that I am
- Negative influences pass me by without visiting
- I have infinite resources to ensure I realize my potential of a successful life
Make the Choice to Say Affirmations Today
By practicing affirmations every day, you are regularly reminding yourself of your goals and intentions.
You are stating your intentions to the universe and increasing your awareness to the infinite amount of possibilities and opportunities to enable you to reach your life goals.
Start today and discover the power of affirmations in your life.
Like this Article? Pin on Pinterest!