Law of Attraction affirmations are positive sentences you repeat to yourself on a regular basis to help frame a positive outlook on life.
We all “speak” to ourselves all day long with the thoughts that come into our head. Take some time to pay attention to what you are telling yourself.
You may be surprised to find that you are quite negative and may even be saying some pretty nasty things to yourself.
(Examples of negative self-talk are “I am not good enough”, “I always mess things up”, “nobody is interested in my ideas” or “I am not creative”).
Once that happens you will be surprised to notice how quickly they become true, and you will attract what you want into your life.
How Do I Write Affirmations?
You can use affirmations for all areas of your life. If you are not sure where to begin, consider every aspect of your life and write down what you want to change.
For example, you might want to get a better job, or become healthy and fit, or move to a bigger house. Look at everything you have written down and create some affirmations based on what you want.
Examples of Law of Attraction Affirmations
To help you get started we have created 40 affirmations for you to choose from. However, to make it more effective, you need to write your own.
You can modify the ones we have created for you or create completely new ones. Use words that are emotive for you.
You can write your affirmations in a journal or notebook for easy reference.
For example, we might have an affirmation that uses the word “success”, but the word “winner” is more inspiring to you. Use your own words in your affirmations.
- I respect and love myself
- The only approval I need is my own
- I always find a way to solve my challenges in life
- There is enough for everyone, the universe is abundant
- I make things happen, there is nothing I can’t do
- I am the creator of my own destiny
- I always achieve my goals
- I deserve happiness
- Everything is as it should be. It’s all part of the plan.
- I am powerful and successful
- I am a healthy eater
- I am fit and healthy and am at my goal weight
- My weight is perfect for my body
- I always make healthy food choices
- I am healthy and slim
- I am self-disciplined and motivated
- I enjoy moving my body and I am so excited to do exercises everyday
- I go running with my son everyday
- I have a strong body and healthy mind
- I enjoy exercising
- I am financially free
- I am completely tuned in to the opportunities around me
- I am a creative out the box thinker
- There are so many opportunities for me to choose from.
- I am in a loving relationship with a partner who cares for and respects me
- My relationship with my partner gets better everyday
- I am a good mom and loving wife
- I have the resources to offer my children everything they need in life
- I am a powerful and successful role model for my son
- I love going to work every day, and I am very valuable to my employer
- I am a strong leader and excellent team player
- I remain calm under pressure and I always meet all my deadlines
- I deserve my dream job
- I radiate love and positive energy
- People are attracted to the positive energy that surrounds me
- I am successful in all areas of my life
- I am motivated and productive
- My work is challenging, exciting and fulfilling
- I am successful in my career and I am a thought leader in my field of expertise
- I have a master’s degree in theology
7 Practical Tips to Get Started Today
It’s not enough to write down your Law of Attraction affirmations, you must develop a routine to say them out loud on a consistent basis that works for you.
- Schedule 10 minutes every day to read through your affirmations
- Print out the affirmations and stick up individual ones all over the house
- Put your affirmations up where you will see them every day. (For example, in the bathroom)
- Consider creating a vision board to reinforce your affirmations visually
- Don’t worry about how it works, just know that it does
- Be specific and let the universe do the rest. For example, if you want to want to lose weight, be specific about the reason why you want to lose weight – for instance to improve your health so you can play with your children more. So, consider expanding your affirmation to include that you are healthy and at your goal weight.
- Remember to re-frame in positive words. For example, instead of saying I want to lose weight, say I have reached my ideal goal weight
Affirmations take very little time to practice each day but over the coming months and years will help you attract the life you desire.
Like this article? Pin it on Pinterest!